» Acer_Aspire_5020_Launch_Manager
Thu 24 Jul - 9:10 by Guest

» Kafshet Jo Rruazore
Thu 24 Jul - 6:29 by Guest

Stay safe on the internet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stay safe on the internet

Post  Admin on Mon 17 May - 11:48

Today im going to talk about internet scams and Computer viruses. Ever since the internet started there as been a scam of some sort even before the internet the best way really to stay safe is the motto "if it sounds to good to be true it probably is!"

Like for instance cheap ps3 console or free i phone! click here i mean come on! its common sense but then again sometimes even the most carefull of users can be fooled what seems like a safe link/webpage can turn into regret! just the over day i myself clicked on a link via facebook which seemed legimate but alarm bell's started ringing and realised that the software it was trying to install was in fact a virus! so immideately shut the page down and run my virus scanner! the best line of defence you can do if you are using the internet regular is:

1: Install anti-virus software and keep up to date!
2: Make sure windows updates are turned on and you are fully up to date on all hot fixes i.e internet explorer
3: Enable windows firewall or better still use the firewall software that comes with your virus software and if a application or ip address you do not recognize pops up then dismiss it straight away

The internet will always be filled with people trying to steal bank account information, scamming people out of there hard earned cash and planting viruses for the hell of it just to reek havoc! but if you make sure that the above 3 steps are taken care of you can sure as hell make it alot harder for them Razz

There is legal ways to make money on the internet with ahrd work and comitment but there philosphy is that the illegal way is always the easy way!

Stay smart
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://alltech.5forum.net

Back to top Go down

hackers suck arse

Post  hardcorehyde on Fri 21 May - 4:46

yeah somene hacked my computor n took alot of my money and i wa pissed,so i called up my man pc white n he had it sorted in notime and kept my computor safe.he advised me to use avg anti virus it is quality.just keep it updated and scan for viruses.kwl
hardcorehyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top